Dear St Timothy Parents,
Our school has partnered with MySchoolAccount.com to bring you an online service to prepay
your student’s meal account. This service offers you the ability to monitor your children’s meal
purchases, track what your children have been eating for the past 30 days, make deposits directly into their meal accounts, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Student debit account deposits can be made through ACH payments. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that account balance information and payments will be current the following day.
In order to take advance of this service, you will need to create a parent account. This requires you to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Choose St. Timothy from the “School District” drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password.
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email
address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do
this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will
need each of your children’s student ID numbers as well as (some school districts require
date of birth) to add each student.
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and
make payments to the student lunch account.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be
linked to one parent.
We urge you to take full advantage of this system by making deposits into your children’s accounts
on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. You are free to choose the amount of each deposit.
Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 associated with
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school
year. If you have any questions about this or any other food service program, please contact
MaryPat Boulware at 614-326-2315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.