What happens to the money in my child's account at the end of the school year?

Student balances will rollover at the start of the next school year. Should you have a student who is graduating or changing schools, you will have to contact Mrs. Boulware (mpbcafe41@gmail.com) to receive a refund of an existing balance. If you have a student graduating but have other students who attend the school, you may transfer existing balances from one account to another. 

Log in to MySchoolAccount to check your student's account balance, view history, and make payments.