St. Timothy School Dress-Down Day Guidelines
On dress-down days, students may come to school in clothes of their choice, as long as those clothes reflect the worth of and respect for each person in the light of Christian principles. Parents, please help us by making sure your children's clothing is clean, in good condition, and in compliance with our guidelines. Whether in uniform or dressed down, the dress of our students should reflect the worth of and respect for each person in the light of Christian principles. Therefore, we expect each student to dress neatly and in good taste. In addition, please observe the following:
- Closed toe shoes must be worn, in good condition, laces must be tied; no sandals.
- Hats may not be worn in building.
- Shorts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- Offensive pictures, design, logos and/or words on clothing are not permitted.
- Boots are NOT permitted.
- Leggings are not to be worn.