St. Timothy School Dress Code: Boys' Regular Uniform
Solid burgundy with collar. To be worn with slacks or shorts.
- Golf style with collar, placket front.
- Long or short sleeve
- Shirts must be tucked in with waistband visible.
- Only WHITE t-shirts are permitted to be worn under the uniform shirt.
- No visible logos
Tan/Khaki color chino or corduroy uniform slacks
- Jeans, cargo or carpenter styles are not permitted.
- Corduroy slacks must be purchased from stores that promote and sell corduroy slacks classified as “Uniform.” These acceptable stores include, but are not limited to: Lands End, JC Penney, Target, Sears, School Days Uniform, and Educational Apparel.
- No rivets or patch-pockets allowed
Tan/Khaki color, walking style.
- Permitted April 1 - October 31 only
- Must be worn at the natural waistline, may come to the knee
- No jeans, cargo, or carpenter styles permitted
Required at all times.
- White or black in color
- Small logo permitted
- No-show/low-show style not permitted. All other lengths are permitted. Socks must be visible.
Athletic or dress shoes.
- Shoes must have a sole height of under 1 ½”.
- Shoes must have a non-marking/scuffing sole and not be of bright and/or neon-color.
- NO open-toe or open-heeled shoes (clogs, sandals or mules) are permitted.
- No shoes that contain wheels and/or roller blades, including but not limited to Heelys
- No boots, slippers, and/or moccasin type shoes
Grey or burgundy.
- Cardigan style or pullover with either crew- or v-neck
- Burgundy uniform shirt must be worn underneath
- No logos or designs permitted. Sweater should be solid color and plain.
Grey or burgundy
- Addition of St. Timothy logo optional
- Hooded sweatshirts containing pockets or other logos are permitted to be worn to school as jackets, but are not permitted to be worn inside the school as sweatshirts.
Plain black or brown.
- Required for students in grades 5-8 with slacks or shorts with belt loops
- Optional for students in kindergarten - 4th grade
Students are prohibited from carrying backpacks and any other types of bags during school hours unless specific arrangements have been made through the principal.
Only traditional hairstyles are permitted and hair must be of natural color.
- Boys’ hair must be off the ear, unable to touch one’s shirt collar in any manner, above the eyebrows and unable to extend below the eyebrows, and at least 1/8 inch in length.
- Boys who are deemed to be in violation of the dress code will be instructed to receive a hair-cut.
Body Art AND ACCESSORIES:
- Body art of any kind if prohibited.
- Arm bands or any form of bands that are worn are prohibited in school.
- Boys are not permitted to wear earrings, necklaces, or bracelets in school.
- Boys are not permitted to wear fingernail polish.